Statement of Policy
LEX SERVICES INC. (“LEX”) recognizes its responsibilities under Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, as may be amended from time to time (collectively, “Data Privacy Laws”) and is committed to safeguarding your personal and sensitive personal information in the course of your transactions with LEX, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and third parties.
Scope and Acceptance
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information and sensitive personal information obtained from users and online visitors of the LEX website, which are either manually or automatically collected, used, disclosed or otherwise processed by LEX for purposes of responding to your inquiries, requests and feedback/complaints. By accessing our website or by giving LEX personal information or sensitive personal information, you accept the policies and practices described in this Privacy Notice.
LEX’s Privacy Notice for Website Visitors
Collection and Processing of Information
Should you submit inquiries, requests or feedback/complaints to LEX manually or electronically, LEX shall collect the following from you:
- Contact Information (e.g., phone/mobile number and e-mail address)
In addition, LEX uses Google Analytics, a third-party service, which may employ technologies such as cookies in order to collect non-personally identifiable information from visitors of its website. This information is utilized in order to analyze LEX’s web traffic, or how you, online visitors of the LEX website, make use of the LEX website, and includes the following:
- Browser and Device Information (e.g., device type, operating system, brand and model, IP address, and web browser type and version)
- Visitor Information (e.g., visitor’s age and gender, time, date and geolocation of visit, pages of the website visited)
Use of Your Information
The above information is processed and may be disclosed to LEX’s subsidiaries, affiliates, and third parties such as service providers and government authorities for the following purposes:
- To document, properly address, and provide responses to your inquiries, requests or feedback/complaints;
- To inform you about our new products, services, offers and promotions;
- To conduct research and analysis for marketing purposes, profiling, and product/website/application development;
- To perform other processing that may be required under relevant laws and regulations; and
- To comply with reporting obligations to governmental authorities under applicable laws.
Maintaining the Security of Your Information
LEX implements organizational security and employs physical and technical measures to ensure that your personal information and sensitive personal information remains secure and confidential. LEX implements physical, electronic and procedural safeguards for proper handling of information. LEX will ensure that collectors, users, processors, and recipients of your personal information or sensitive personal information adhere to strict confidentiality and security policies aligned with LEX’s standards which are compliant with Data Privacy Laws.
Storage, Access and Correction
Your personal information or sensitive personal information shall be stored for a period not exceeding five (5) years from the conclusion of your last transaction or as may be required by applicable law, whichever is longer.
Should you wish to have access to your personal information or sensitive personal information or should you need to update or correct the same, or withdraw any consent you have previously given in relation to the use of your information, you may communicate with LEX’s Data Protection Officer through the contact details provided below:
- Phone: +632 8254 7616
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 6/F G Business Hub, 728 Shaw Blvd., Brgy. Wack-wack, Greenhills East, Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1552
You may also wish to seek the assistance of the National Privacy Commission, or access the Data Privacy Act at www.privacy.gov.ph.
This Privacy Notice may be modified or amended from time to time to ensure consistency with any changes in applicable laws and regulations. The updated version of this Privacy Notice will be posted on LEX’s website.